What Do You Want to Learn?

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item What Do You Want to Learn?

• Only 17 responses on Steve Rezhener's thread.  I'm not sure that I'd consider that to be a viable source of information considering the previous and expected attendance for these types of events.

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.

Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)

• I was completely put off by looking at the "average response time" at the top of the results -- 50 minutes? But after having a look at the results I didn't see how it would take 50 minutes to complete, so decided attempt the survey in the few minutes I had to spare. I have done the survey and it did take only a few minutes. It's worthwhile doing, I think, for a 5 minute investment of time.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  Connie.
  • It would be nice to have a table of the events and topics already posted as well

412-977-3526 call/text

• It's early days, but it's also all about marketing. Getting awareness of events or surveys is hard. I'd encourage you to share and send this to your colleagues and friends, user groups, etc.

It's not terribly valuable for now, but will  be over time

• It's early days, but it's also all about marketing. Getting awareness of events or surveys is hard. I'd encourage you to share and send this to your colleagues and friends, user groups, etc.

It's not terribly valuable for now, but will  be over time

• Connie wrote:

I was completely put off by looking at the "average response time" at the top of the results -- 50 minutes? But after having a look at the results I didn't see how it would take 50 minutes to complete, so decided attempt the survey in the few minutes I had to spare. I have done the survey and it did take only a few minutes. It's worthwhile doing, I think, for a 5 minute investment of time.

That's why we made everything optional. It's too much to spend a long time on at once, but you can save your responses at the end and edit them. Or add to them

• Robert Sterbal wrote:

It would be nice to have a table of the events and topics already posted as well

That is super hard to get and post. There are so many events, it's a huge amount of data.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply