Wall Chart of Replication Table Relationships

• Hello All,

A DBA who used to work with me had a wall chart that showed the relationships between the Distribution, Publisher, Subscriber databases, tables, and keys. He got the chart at a trade show, but said it was available on line somewhere.

If you know the location of such a chart or diagram, please post the location here.  It is the information I need, I don't really care about a chart.

Thanks,

Evan R.

• Wow.  That is amazingly spiffy!  Thanks very much for posting that, Noel, I'll be sure to spread it around our department!

-----
    [font="Arial"]Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves or we know where we can find information upon it. --Samuel Johnson[/font]

• Noel, thank you for the link.

R

• The link doesn't work when I try it  🙁

• Not sure why it doen't for you it still does for me!

The following link is one step before the download. Try clicking on the right hand side link and see if it works

http://www.microsoft.com/sql/techinfo/productdoc/2000/systables.mspx

* Noel

• I had to save the file to my harddrive.  I then right-clicked the file and chose properties.  There was a checkmark indicating that the content was blocked.  When I removed the checkmark and clicked apply, I was then able to open the help file.

HTH,

Michelle

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply