two conditions

• When you say output window, you mean the window when i click preview correct?

• lcarrethers (9/20/2011)

When you say output window, you mean the window when i click preview correct?

• Duhhhhhhhhhhhh

[rsAggregateOfMixedDataTypes] The Value expression for the textrun ‘textbox35.Paragraphs[0].TextRuns[0]’ uses an aggregate function on data of varying data types. Aggregate functions other than First, Last, Previous, Count, and CountDistinct can only aggregate data of a single data type.

Preview complete -- 0 errors, 1 warnings

• use this instead SUM(Fields!Untstopy.Value) and remove the first sum.

If that doesn't work google around a little bit, should be easy to fix now that you know the real issue.

• Thanks

• =sum(Iif(trim(Fields!payrolcd.Value) = "SALARY" and trim(Fields!PAYRCORD.Value) = "SALARY", cint(Fields!Untstopy.Value),0))

Ok when i put the cint in front it gives me numbers now, but it rounds them. Is there a way i can stop the rounding.

• cint converts to int.

cdbl converts to double.

• This doesn't return anything when I put the like expression in it.

=sum(Iif(trim(Fields!PYRLRTYP.Value) = 2 AND trim(Fields!SFRFEDTX.Value) = 0 AND TRIM(Fields!payrolcd.Value) LIKE "SMED%", CDbl(Fields!UPRTRXAM.Value),CDbl(0)))

Is there a work around.

• I got it. I replace the % with * and it works

• I lied it didn't work

• Please define "not working".

• It returns zero's

• I can't debug this for you. You need to restart from the begining and add 1 thing at a time and make sure it works at all steps.

• I got it to work this way

=(Iif(trim(Fields!PYRLRTYP.Value) = 2 AND trim(Fields!SFRFEDTX.Value) = 0 AND TRIM(Fields!payrolcd.Value) LIKE "*[SMED]*", CDbl(Fields!UPRTRXAM.Value),CDbl(0)))

• Thanks for the feedback, hopefully it'll help someone else in the future.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply