Supported spatial data formats

• What is a Lorry?

Tom

• I almost picked 6, because I assumed it was simply an image file. It would have been the perfect sort of trick question answer.

But I forebode.

• Interesting question, thanks!

System F, CHTM, Captain Hook's Treasure Map, combination of sculls, bones, wooden leg pages and full moon shadows.

LOL at this! 😀

---------------
    Mel. 😎

• OCTom (9/24/2014)

What is a Lorry?

Tom

A truck

---------------
    Mel. 😎

• Iulian -207023 (9/24/2014)

Nice question , good spot.

Louis Hillebrand (9/24/2014)

I need to import from CHTM data format, any suggestions? 😉

Assuming CHTM is Compiled HTML is this context, convert the CHTM to text before importing would be an option.

No, not from Compiled HTML, but from Captain Hook's Treasure Map Format. 😀

• Arrr, thanks for the easy points, Eirikur. This be a good example of a question, arrr, that should not say how many options to choose. Once you slash the last option with your hook hand, there be only five options left, so you must choose all five of them or be forced to walk the plank.

I agree, this question should have been raised up the mains'l on September 19 (which, as all true pirates know, is Talk Like a Pirate Day).

• sestell1 (9/24/2014)

Arrrrr.... it be a shame ta not be postin' this question on September 19!

+10

Missed opportunity thar

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• Rune Bivrin (9/24/2014)

I'm currently hiring. I'd like to know which 9% selected the CHTM option:hehe:

I'd be more worried about the 22% of people who didn't select the CHTM option but still got the question wrong. Given the unambiguity of "Select 5" there are a lot of people out there who don't read things properly.

• TomThomson (9/24/2014)

Given the 6th option, it is extremely obvious what the correct answer is - so thanks for the effortless points.

However I was a little suspiciious about the no transformation requirement. Yes, WKB can be imported using various functions such as STGeomCollFromWKB, GML can be exported with AsGML, and import/export functions exist for WKT as well; but are these functions not transformations and hence forbidden by the requirement? I suspect the requirement as stated is not capable of being fulfilled, probably because of careless wording :hehe:.

Unfortunately, they don't write the requirements like they used to;-)

😎

• sestell1 (9/24/2014)

Arrrrr.... it be a shame ta not be postin' this question on September 19!

Me aim was set on that glorious day, sadly yet anothar broadside missed.

😎

• Hany Helmy (9/23/2014)

I read the first 2 options, then decided to google it as I have no idea, no previous experience on this, found nothing useful, then went back, read the rest of the options and answered directly without even thinking.

Captain Hawk, hah 😀

Captain Hawk be a no good drifter and a waist o' good tail wind, I'll sink his raft any given Sunday

😎

• Vimal Lohani (9/23/2014)

uff, what a question, so concentration required.

my (70-461) preparation, helped me to solve this.

Aim for t' main sail, and go for t' treaaye map, then it be easy

😎

• Louis Hillebrand (9/24/2014)

I need to import from CHTM data format, any suggestions? 😉

You must take it t' t' witchcraft Island, thar be an old beauty thar which has t' power o' conversion.

😎

• Rune Bivrin (9/24/2014)

I'm currently hiring. I'd like to know which 9% selected the CHTM option:hehe:

You will have no joy thar, they be already walkin' t' plank

• OCTom (9/24/2014)

What is a Lorry?

Tom

A Lorry be a wagon that can carry lots o' gold and precious

😎

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply