Supported spatial data formats

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item Supported spatial data formats

• I read the first 2 options, then decided to google it as I have no idea, no previous experience on this, found nothing useful, then went back, read the rest of the options and answered directly without even thinking.

Captain Hawk, hah 😀

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Hany Helmy
    SQL Server Database Consultant

• uff, what a question, so concentration required.

my (70-461) preparation, helped me to solve this.

Vimal LohaniSQL DBA | MCP (70-461,70-462)==============================The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure ** Success is a journey not a destination**Think before you print, SAVE TREES, Protect Mother Nature

• I need to import from CHTM data format, any suggestions? 😉

• I looked at the question and thought that was a lot to do for first thing in the morning. Then I looked at it again and saw what the options were. Thanks for the points Eirikur.

On two occasions I have been asked, "Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" ... I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.
    —Charles Babbage, Passages from the Life of a Philosopher

How to post a question to get the most help http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/Best+Practices/61537

• Nice question , good spot.

Louis Hillebrand (9/24/2014)

I need to import from CHTM data format, any suggestions? 😉

Assuming CHTM is Compiled HTML is this context, convert the CHTM to text before importing would be an option.

• I'm currently hiring. I'd like to know which 9% selected the CHTM option:hehe:

Just because you're right doesn't mean everybody else is wrong.

• Louis Hillebrand (9/24/2014)

I need to import from CHTM data format, any suggestions? 😉

Firstly, me hearties, splice the mainbrace, aarrr

• Wut? 😀

Need an answer? No, you need a question
    My blog at https://sqlkover.com.
    MCSE Business Intelligence - Microsoft Data Platform MVP

• I'm sorry, my English is very poor so can't all clear what you said. the problem need to understand slang?:crazy:

thanks & best regards,
    ke liu
    86+15011472596
    qq: 421190916
    email: qqliukk@hotmail.com
    河南省周口市商水县袁老乡 第二初级中学 教师公寓3号

• I'm sorry, my English is very poor so can't all clear what you said. the problem need to understand slang?:crazy:

thanks & best regards,
    ke liu
    86+15011472596
    qq: 421190916
    email: qqliukk@hotmail.com
    河南省周口市商水县袁老乡 第二初级中学 教师公寓3号

• Nice question. I am amused 12% chose option 6 as the correct answer:hehe:.

Sujeet Singh

• Vimal Lohani (9/23/2014)

uff, what a question, so concentration required.

my (70-461) preparation, helped me to solve this.

Really, you needed that much concentration & the help of 70-461 preparation?

When the question already said that you have to choose 5 correct answers with total 6 options given to you & the 6th option being "System F, CHTM, Captain Hook's Treasure Map, combination of sculls, bones, wooden leg pages and full moon shadows." ;-)?

Sujeet Singh

• Given the 6th option, it is extremely obvious what the correct answer is - so thanks for the effortless points.

However I was a little suspiciious about the no transformation requirement. Yes, WKB can be imported using various functions such as STGeomCollFromWKB, GML can be exported with AsGML, and import/export functions exist for WKT as well; but are these functions not transformations and hence forbidden by the requirement? I suspect the requirement as stated is not capable of being fulfilled, probably because of careless wording :hehe:.

Tom

• Arrrrr.... it be a shame ta not be postin' this question on September 19!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply