SSRS Report help

• I have 4 different tables and from these tables i need to create SSRS report with 10 columns. Each column has different type of

calculations and every column is independent.

I need to club all 10 columns and make one ssrs report with graphs. Can we create a view and update based on the requirment or we have to create sql query

and update all the colunns accordingly. This report shoukd be generated daily, so the data has to be refreshed daily.

Could you please tell the bestway to achieve this requirement in SSRS.

Thanks

Aswin

• DBA12345 (11/13/2013)

I have 4 different tables and from these tables i need to create SSRS report with 10 columns. Each column has different type of

calculations and every column is independent.

I need to club all 10 columns and make one ssrs report with graphs. Can we create a view and update based on the requirment or we have to create sql query

and update all the colunns accordingly. This report shoukd be generated daily, so the data has to be refreshed daily.

You don't give enough information to really help you.

Can you (or a SQL person) write the query that joins the four tables together? Are these tables logically related? Whether you use a view or a query (largely) doesn't matter.

The report can be scheduled to run daily.

I'd start with the query and seeing if you can get the data you want out of the database.

Good luck,

Rob

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply