SSRS Document Rendering Issue in IE

• I have just created and deployed a report which contains a document map. Everything is working as expected in Visual Studio 2008, but not when accessing the report using IE.

The problem is that when jumping around the report using the document map, the report displays the select page but also allows the user to scroll back up the report through a number of blank pages to the page(s) previously selected using the document map.

Any ideas on how I can stop this behaviour would be greatly appreciated.

I am using SQL Server 2008 R2 and SSRS 2008 R2 (not integrated into SharePoint).

• I'm not sure if this will help or not... I've been having a lot of goofy rendering problems with 2008 R2. one thing that has fixed up most of these issues are

1) no background image in the header where the images is stored in a Table. Embedded and External images are OK, an image stored in aDB blowes everything up.

2) Using the TotalPages and Pagenumber functions in the footer. I like having the "Page 1 of 5" in the footer but it was making my reports come up blank.

That's my short list of R2 wierdness.

• Thanks for the response Steve.

There is an embedded image in the header and I did have page calculators in the footer, but removing them made no difference.

On further testing I have also noticed that all the formatting disappears after scrolling through a number of pages, usually on the third or fourth page. So I don't think this is related just to the document map.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply