SSIS - ForEach From Variable Enumerator

• Yes, VStations is an Object. I have not looked at the size of the array, no.

• I couldn't get that link (http://www.rad.pasfu.com/index.php?/archives/18-Foreach-Loop-based-on-Variable-SSIS.html) to work. Maybe it's not liking that it was declared an object??? but what's happening:

error:

Error: 0x0 at Foreach Loop Container: The object in the variable "User::Collection" does not contain an enumerator.

Error: 0xC0014023 at Foreach Loop Container: The GetEnumerator method of the ForEach Enumerator has failed with error 0x80131509 "(null)". This occurs when the ForEach Enumerator cannot enumerate.

• michaelfeldman (8/23/2016)

I couldn't get that link (http://www.rad.pasfu.com/index.php?/archives/18-Foreach-Loop-based-on-Variable-SSIS.html) to work. Maybe it's not liking that it was declared an object??? but what's happening:

error:

Error: 0x0 at Foreach Loop Container: The object in the variable "User::Collection" does not contain an enumerator.

Error: 0xC0014023 at Foreach Loop Container: The GetEnumerator method of the ForEach Enumerator has failed with error 0x80131509 "(null)". This occurs when the ForEach Enumerator cannot enumerate.

Micheal, I'd recommend opening a new question on a post of your own. Some people will look at the original date of almost 7 years ago and just move on even though a new post has been registered on the thread.

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.

Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)

• The variables are case sensitive and that solved my issues. I thought that reference was undervalued and was curious if the forum has since discovered better solutions?

• michaelfeldman (8/24/2016)

The variables are case sensitive and that solved my issues. I thought that reference was undervalued and was curious if the forum has since discovered better solutions?

Which reference?

What do you mean by 'undervalued'?

Better solutions ... but to which problem?

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence
    - Martin Rees
    The absence of consumable DDL, sample data and desired results is, however, evidence of the absence of my response
    - Phil Parkin

• Phil Parkin (8/24/2016)

michaelfeldman (8/24/2016)

The variables are case sensitive and that solved my issues. I thought that reference was undervalued and was curious if the forum has since discovered better solutions?

Which reference?

What do you mean by 'undervalued'?

Better solutions ... but to which problem?

I think that he meant the link to the article. As he reports it did not work for him yet he thinks it is undervalued ( as in underrated)... yeah that one confuses me.

----------------------------------------------------

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply