Report is Blank in PDF only!?

• Hi all,

This one is stumping me and I can't tell if this is a bug or a user issue (meaning me). Hoping for some insight.

My report consists of a main report with two sub-reports in a table, and my first sub report has its own subreport with a grouping applied. So something like this:

Main

Sub1 

sub1a

Sub2

Several parameters get passed down from the main to the subs.  I have a District and County parameter that cascade (there are many counties in one district).

The sequence of events is as follows:

-Report was working fine

-I made a change to the district parameter to account for spacing issues in the source table ('10 N' compared to '10N'). I made this change using a CASE statement in the WHERE clause of my dsCountySelect query.

-Report still works except when the output format is PDF. When it's PDF, district 10N - which is 2 pages in HTML -  outputs only 5 blank pages as a pdf (no data).

Rolling back my change restores the original functionality so I am fairly certain it is the change I am making that is causing the problem, but I can't pin down what a change to the parameter is causing a PDF only display issue.

Has anyone encountered anything similar? Is there any additional information I should provide?

Any assistance is appreciated.

• Thanks for posting your issue and hopefully someone will answer soon.

This is an automated bump to increase visibility of your question.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply