Reg: MCTS EXAM 70-445

• Kindly provide me the paths for Dumps where i can get MCTS Exam 70-445

• Hi Pavan,

Braindumps really are not the way to go. Check this link:

http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Topic406505-10-1.aspx

I'm studying for the 70-431 at the moment, but surely it's better to actually understand the subject rather than memorise a bunch of (possibly inaccurate) answers parrot style.

Good luck,

Cath

• I'm studying for 70-431 also, and dumps will never give you the same knowledge that you can get from a decent course or book combined with some good old fashion practice. In my humble opinion, passing the exam without understanding the content just devalues the certification for the rest of us.

We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true. -- Robert Wilensky

• Completely agree. You won't help yourself by relying on brain dumps to pass an exam. If you want a certification to help get a job in a specific area, first learn and understand the subject matter. A brain dump won't help, especially where the subject is as complicated and wide-ranging as Business Intelligence.

• :hehe::w00t::-P:-):-D;-);-):w00t::hehe::cool:

• Hi,

Presently i am working on Sql Server 2005(SSIS,SSRS,SSAS) as a developer and i have 2 years of experience.I am planning to take certification,Can any one help me out which exam is preferrable or which one to take and any help line how to go through with the exam..

Please do reply to spurti22kh@yahoo.com.

• http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certifications.mspx

Gail Shaw
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
    We stand on the bridge and no one may pass
  • I need 70-445 brain dumps

• joydeep.das.mail (2/15/2011)

I need 70-445 brain dumps

Dumps are cheating. They are actual questions taken from the real exams. Using or distributing them can result in your certifications being revoked and even being blacklisted and prohibited from ever writing certification exams again.

Gail Shaw
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

• joydeep.das.mail (2/15/2011)

Joydeep, dumps will only help you get a certificate on paper.Period.What next??

Raunak J

• Raunak Jhawar (2/15/2011)

joydeep.das.mail (2/15/2011)

That's assuming the dumps are even close to accurate. Most dumps tend to be full of errors.

Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

• Brandie Tarvin (2/17/2011)

Raunak Jhawar (2/15/2011)

joydeep.das.mail (2/15/2011)

That's assuming the dumps are even close to accurate. Most dumps tend to be full of errors.

And assuming the use doesn't get picked up by Microsoft Exam Fraud, the certification revoked and the account permanently blacklisted.

Gail Shaw

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply