plz its urgentttttt help me out

• Warning: 0x800470C8 at Data Flow Task, Flat File Source [1]: The external metadata column collection is out of synchronization with the data source columns. The column "Column 23" needs to be updated in the external metadata column collection.

With ref to the above error mssg:-

Im guessing there would be ab ':exclamation: symbol on your Flat file Source.

Double click on it and it would say "Do you want to replace the metadata"...Click Yes.And the column mappings would appear.Check back all column mappings and then give it a try again.

Let me know.Could you also send me at least 5 rows from your flat file..So that I can try it out.Do you know the fixed width of each column?

[font="TimesNewRoman"] “I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work”........Thomas Alva Edison[/font]

• actually they are ragged right format and i dont the exact width so thats the reason ic ouldnt set it exactly

Thanks,
    Chinna

Its the Journey which gives you Happiness not the Destination-- Dan Millman

• Did you try after replacing the Metadata to sync the columns ?[As in my previous post]

At least if you run it after that, you should not be getting those error mssg's?

[font="TimesNewRoman"] “I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work”........Thomas Alva Edison[/font]

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply