pls let me know good book for SQL administration 4rm Basics to Advanced concepts

• Hi,

pls let know any good book for basics and advanced concepts for Sql sever administration for 2000/2005

Thanks in advance

Rame~

• Hello,

You could do worse than to start with one of Microsoft Press’s own offerings, like “SQL Server 2005 Implementation and Maintenance” (ISBN 978-0-7356-2271-5).

Regards,

John Marsh

www.sql.lu
    SQL Server Luxembourg User Group

• Hi Grasshopper ,

Did you get any Ebook that could take us from SQL basics to advanced.

If so , can you please forward that to me ?

SUMIT

• I find Professional Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Administration from Wrox press very useful

Chris

Order Your Next Takeaway Online

• SQL Server MVP Deep dives - some of the purchase price goes to charity as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

• The best book I ever read...it will make your basics rock solid...

Wrox.Beginning.SQL.Server.2005.Administration

• ...And keep browsing this site as well...That's wot I did and now I have cleared my MCTS exam...preparing for the next one now.

• george sibbald (2/18/2010)

SQL Server MVP Deep dives - some of the purchase price goes to charity as well.

This is a great book.

I also quite like SQL Server 2005 Unleashed by Ray Rankins et al published by SAMS

Gethyn Elliswww.gethynellis.com

• hey Shriji,

So we have this book's softcopy somewhere ??

• sumitkumar.agrawal (2/18/2010)

hey Shriji,

So we have this book's softcopy somewhere ??

Find eBooks Here

http://www.red-gate.com/about/book_store/index.htm

-------Bhuvnesh----------
    I work only to learn Sql Server...though my company pays me for getting their stuff done;-)

• Read: BOL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This thing is addressing problems that dont exist. Its solution-ism at its worst. We are dumbing down machines that are inherently superior. - Gilfoyle

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply