Orcale Sp output parameter to excute sql task parameter mapping

• I have a orcale sp, where an output parameter (which is a Number Datatype) is set on execution, needed to catch this o/p parameter value(from orcale sp) to an SSIS variable. Not sure what Data type goes in Execute Sql task parameter mappings and Data Type at Package scope, so that they have a sync. Please let me know, if this sounds like Not clear....Thank you

• for a stored proc, you'd use the same manner described in there, except it would be something like this. Let's say you had a stored proc with two input parameters and one output parameter. to capture them all, you would write it like:

EXEC sp_SomeName ?, ?, ? OUTPUT

• Hey ... Orcale SP should be written in a different way, the one u suggested isn't going to work. More over, if u follow my question... I was asking the exact Datatype matching from Orcale return value. ANyway Thank you for ur time in written the reply, But this is not going to help me

• Never mind ... got my stuff done .... make sure you increase youe Parameter size to 1 or more in the parameter column and set the SSIS variable to Int32 and Long in parameter mapping (Sql Task)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply