Not able to work on SSAS Cubes migrated from SQL 2000 to SQL 2005

• Hello All,

I recently used the SSAS wizard to migrate my SSAS databases from an earlier running SSAS on 2000 version to a server on 2005 version. When I check that the databases everything seems to appear to be migrated fine but when I try to process the cube it provided many errors.

They are not permission errors for sure and I would be able to provide the exact error in my next reply as the server is on production. But does any one have any ideas if I need to configure any properties like ODBC drivers or any compatibility softwares to make these cubes usable.

Please help me out.Thanks in advance if anyone can provide any inputs, ill paste the error shortly.

• But does any one have any ideas if I need to configure any properties like ODBC drivers

no to ODBC drivers....you may need to enter the password in the connection properties again

• It would help if you provided the list of errors so we could help you better.

Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply