Need to manage currecy value for country vice

• Dear friend,

we are developing product. We need to manage currency value for all countries in

my database. This is my requirement. For eg.,

country name currency value currency code

US 45 $

UK 82 pounds

Like the above table. If i enter all countries currency value is critical. Is any schema available or any dynamic table, options available in database >????

Hope yours reply

Thanks

Ashok

• The standard way to deal with this is to create a table holding currency codes, the currency symbol, number of decimal places, etc. There is an ISO standard that will give you all of this information. Google knows where to find it.

Your main database tables can either join to the currency code table using the ISO code (e.g. GBP, INR) or you can have a surrogate numeric key to join the two tables. Your display routines can then format the output according to the details in your currency code table.

Original author: https://github.com/SQL-FineBuild/Common/wiki/ 1-click install and best practice configuration of SQL Server 2019, 2017 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008 and 2005.

When I give food to the poor they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor they call me a communist - Archbishop Hélder Câmara

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply