MCITP: Database Administrator

• Just to add weight to my resume I am planinig to get MCITP certification but I think that has some pre requisites. Let me know if i am right ?

I have to take the following Exams to get MCITP

1. Exam 70-431

2. Exam 70-443

3. Exam 70-444

• This is correct, I am in the middle of doing the same, I have done 431 and 443 just 444 to go. I would also recomend the Microsoft course books, when new they come with a 15% voucher of the price of the exam.

• Andrew

Could you please how you pre prepared for the exams ?

do we get any books dedicated for this preparation?

can we beleive some online question banks which gurantee passing exams ?

can you please share any soft copies of preparation material ?

Thanks

• Tara-1044200 (1/29/2010)

can we beleive some online question banks which gurantee passing exams ?

Many of those are braindumps. Actual questions taken from the exams in violation of the NDAs that anyone writing must accept. Using braindumps is cheating, plain and simple.

can you please share any soft copies of preparation material ?

Most exam prep material is copyrighted, hence cannot be freely distributed. The books are not expensive, look at them as an investment in your career.

Gail Shaw
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
    We stand on the bridge and no one may pass
  • I pruchased this book for 431, learned it, took the mock tests that are on the cd with the book and took the exam:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/MCTS-Training-Kit-Implementation-Pro-Certification/dp/073562271X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1264770253&sr=1-1

This is the best way to do it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply