Management Data Warehouse (R2)

• On all my R2 servers, a new job has been created. It always fails, so I just disable it. Does any one know what it is and/or how to resolve the issue? I've googled the job name and only found three hits. Yes, I can read the error, I'm just wondering if oter's have encountered it (I've seen it on about 10 2008 R2 servers, both Std and Ent Edition)

collection_set_4_noncached_collect_and_upload

SSIS error. Component name: GenerateTSQLPackageTask, Code: -1071636471, Subcomponent: OLE DB Source [1], Description: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_OLEDBERROR. An OLE DB error has occurred. Error code: 0x80004005. An OLE DB record is available. Source: "Microsoft SQL Server Native Client 10.0" Hresult: 0x80004005 Description: "Invalid object name 'tempdb.dbo.sysutility_batch_time_internal'.". . SSIS error. Component name: GenerateTSQLPackageTask, Code: -1071636406, Subcomponent: OLE DB Source [1], Description: Unable to retrieve column information from the data source. Make sure your target table in the database is available. .SSIS error. Component name: GenerateTSQLPackageTask, Code: -1071636406, Subcomponent: Generate T-SQL Package Task, Description: Unable to retrieve column information from the data source. Make sure your target table in the database is available. . The master package exited with error, previous error messages should explain the cause. Process Exit Code 5. The step failed.

/* ----------------------------- */
    Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum!

• I haven't seen that error on either of mine, but it sounds like something happened to your MDW database. Have you tried re-configuring it on the server hosting the MDW DB?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply