Lanuch database mirroring monitor does not appear

• Hi ,

I have a databse instance with around 10 databases on server A. All these databases are mirrored onto Server B. I would like to monitor mirroring status for all databases. howerver, i can not see "launch database mirroring monitor" option.

Does anyone know the what's wrong?

Thanks

• Don't you get "launch database mirroring monitor" option when you right click any database?

MJ

• I am also testing out DB Mirroring, but I see the option when you right click on the database and go to Tasks I hope this helps

• Thanks for your reply.

I cant see that option there. I am using SQL server 2005 SP2 standard edition. Here is the output of Select @@version.

Microsoft SQL Server 2005 - 9.00.1561.00 (Intel X86) Feb 17 2007 10:37:57 Copyright (c) 1988-2005 Microsoft Corporation Standard Edition on Windows NT 5.2 (Build 3790: Service Pack 2)

Vibz

• Hi ,

It is working now.

Had RTM version for Sql server management studio from msdn subscription. RTM does not have this feature availabdle . After upgrading to SP3, i can see launch database mirroring monitor.

Thanks for your time and help.

Vibz

• Hi

go to Principle server and right click on the then there will be tasks , in Tasks there is option called database mirroring option .

then register the mirror server .

Regards

sate

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply