Keeping Your Soul

• What if you could sell your soul, get away with it legally, but guarantee that your family would be wealthy/secure/powerful for decades/generations? Isn't that much of what has gone on in the world and the US throughout history?

What would you do for the future of your children?

• chrisn-585491 (8/18/2011)

What if you could sell your soul, get away with it legally, but guarantee that your family would be wealthy/secure/powerful for decades/generations?

Trade my soul for the long-term financial security my descendants? Yep, easy answer: my family is more important to me than the rest of the world, so yes, I'd do it

• chrisn-585491 (8/18/2011)

What if you could sell your soul, get away with it legally, but guarantee that your family would be wealthy/secure/powerful for decades/generations? Isn't that much of what has gone on in the world and the US throughout history?

What would you do for the future of your children?

Not a chance. History has shown that securing the financial future for your kids more often than not results in them wasting their lives and the money. My kids, and grandkids, should be able to earn their own way in the world. I have faith they can do it and expect them to.

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply