It's Time to Play

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item It's Time to Play

• My wife and I are on the other end of this spectrum.  We each had two sons when we met 46 years ago, each a teenager and a pre-teen, and finished rising them together.  Now we are happy when THEY spend time with US.  We're in the mid-west.  One lives directly across the street, one is in Florida, and two in Colorado.  The two older sons are 58 years old this year.  One son's wife has disowned us so there are two grandchildren we never get to see.  We are even blocked from most of their online lives.  You are right, Ryan, our time with them is not unlimited.

Rick
    Disaster Recovery = Backup ( Backup ( Your Backup ) )

• @skeleton567 - thank you so much for sharing. It's a blessing to hear that you and your wife made it through some challenging times and have been able to support each other for 46 years! 🎉 There are some deeper reasons within my current situation that this is a renewed focus, and your experience is encouraging... even the difficult parts. I'm going through some of those right now, too, and my parents are caught in a similar situation. But, we keep working towards, and hoping for, restored relationships each day. And I pray that for you as well. Peace!

• Thank you , Ryan. Our prayers are for you also.  I have to smile at your picture and screen name Old Hand.  You must be at least half my age!

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by  skeleton567.
    • This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by  skeleton567.

Rick
    Disaster Recovery = Backup ( Backup ( Your Backup ) )

• I've been on holiday, hence a late-ish reply.  My children are older (just the five) and they grew up through the internet & smartphone revolution and it's quite telling how the oldest (32) and youngest (19) interact with people and technology.  I'll be researching the book, thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply