installation

• after installation i use osql

but i tell me a password and i don't know the password what is the password just after you install?

• Normaly the SA password are null, if you don´t change it at the instalation

• no it's write error to the connection of user

anbd it's write my login of win nt

• What type of connection are you trying to make, a SQL Login based connection or NT Authentication using your NT account. If the later make sure you use the -E option instead of the ones for user and password to invoke a trusted connection. Otherwise can you post an example for your connection.

• if i write "osql -E" is ok but i don't want this

can i forbiddent this?

me i try to write "osql" and after i have got the password

• If you are using a SQL Login account then use -U SQLAccountName -P Password. If you did not set a password on the account when created the just leave the -P opriont out. If you did but don't remember it, then use SQL Enterprise Manager drilled to Logins and change the password (only on a SQL Account not NT Account). If you are trying to use you NT Account and not one you created in SQL Server then you will have to use the -E, no other way as you do not supply the username and password it use the NT SID token to indetify the account and the trust it has to your domain or local server. -E will only work for NT Accounts that have been granted access to the SQL Server in Logins, you cannot forbid it to work.

• thanks how i can add user but slq server user not win nt user

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply