How to install SQL Reporting Services ?

• Hi All,

I have dowloaded SQL Reporting Services (RSVAL.exe) few times from the Microsoft website.

I tried installing but it always gives incompatible .exe error. Can any one please suggest me from where can i get these ReportingServices software. Is it available for Downloading from any where. Am i doing any mistake while installing.

Thanks in Advance.

Subhash

• Are you receiving the error message when Reporting Services is checking for installed components that Reporting services need to function? i.e. IIS etc.

• No, I have downloaded RSEVAL.exe from Microsoft website. While running it i'm getting that error

• does it give you an error code? If so, search google for it, sometimes you can get great specific help on it

• Maybe you've downloaded a 64-bit version of the software. I know I get that type of message when trying to uncompress some 64-bit drivers on my 32-bit server. I have to uncompress them on my WinXP-64 OS only.

• If you have problems installing Reporting Services please contact me.. use MSN IM thanks

Moe C

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply