how much exams I have to give and which.

• I am planning to do DBA with Sql Server 2005.

how much exams I have to give and which.

and exam voucher cost.

• Have a look here - http://learning.microsoft.com/manager/Catalog.aspx?clang=en-US&dtype=Table&Sort=PublicationDateDescending&page=1&cats={2932d34c-1b25-4dfd-84c8-a47aab13b5a6}%3a{1ba8b41f-c9fb-4e07-87e7-3d3943a51600}%3a{261ba873-f3ab-420e-96d6-e3004596a551}%3a{9f07f9cc-c308-4ebf-a4e9-2b8530ab1ea8}

Gail Shaw
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
    We stand on the bridge and no one may pass
  • I'd recommend you study with SQL Server 2008 right now. SQL Server 2005 has been out for almost 4 years, nearly half it's life cycle. While there will likely be installs for some time, I'd look at moving to 2008 for the certification. It will last longer in the marker.

• I have completed oracle 9i DBA.

Now there are so many track in ms sql server DBA.like developer,Administrator.

I want to go with administrator which specific exams are required.

I fill microsoft site is not give strait info abt this.

• mjarsaniya (7/22/2009)

I have completed oracle 9i DBA.

Now there are so many track in ms sql server DBA.like developer,Administrator.

I want to go with administrator which specific exams are required.

I fill microsoft site is not give strait info abt this.

Check out this page:

Alvin Ramard
    Memphis PASS Chapter[/url]

All my SSC forum answers come with a money back guarantee. If you didn't like the answer then I'll gladly refund what you paid for it.

For best practices on asking questions, please read the following article: Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url]

• Ok. fine

this link is helpful.

My company is using sql server 2005 If i go with 2005 I have to take 3 exams.

when using sql server 2008 I have to give only two...............

I will get benefit if i take 2005 because i am working on it.................and also there may be upgrade exam from 2005 to 2008...............................................

Ok,,,,,thanks all of you.

• There is an upgrade from SQL 2005 to SQL 2008.

I passed the exam about a few weeks ago and found it much the same like the SQL 2005 exams.

Ofcourse there are a lot of new features in SQL 2008 wich will be used in questions.

Good luck!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply