Hot Fix History

• Is there any way to find a listing/history of all of the SQL hot fixes that have been applied to a SQL Server 2000 instance?

Thanks

Glenn

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

• Please see the following from Microsoft:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;321185

My hovercraft is full of eels.

• Oops - just re-read your post.  The link I sent only tells you the current version.  I think you could collect an update history if you were using SMS, but I don't think the history info is available from SQL Server itself by default. 

• Oops - just re-read your post.  The link I sent only tells you the current version.  I think you could collect an update history if you were using SMS, but I don't think the history info is available from SQL Server itself by default. 

• Hey - that's a novel way to increase your post count...

**ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI !!!**

• I really don't know what happened there...we've been having problems with Internet access all day so I'll blame it on our ISP.  I hit preview then kept getting this 'unable to access security server' message and thought I lost the post.  When I look back, it's there 3 times!  At this rate, maybe I'll catch up with Remi in about 400 years.   

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply