Help me

• Brandie Tarvin (6/16/2011)

But the OP is having issues with SQL Express 2008.

Just re-went through the thread and we're on the 2k5 forum... where am I not seeing the version? I must be really blind today.

Also, afaik, you can't install the IS Service on Express.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, and 2k5 SP3 for me. (9.0.4035)

- Craig Farrell

Never stop learning, even if it hurts. Ego bruises are practically mandatory as you learn unless you've never risked enough to make a mistake.

For better assistance in answering your questions[/url] | Forum Netiquette
    For index/tuning help, follow these directions.[/url] |Tally Tables[/url]

Twitter: @AnyWayDBA

• Craig Farrell (6/16/2011)

Brandie Tarvin (6/16/2011)

But the OP is having issues with SQL Express 2008.

Just re-went through the thread and we're on the 2k5 forum... where am I not seeing the version? I must be really blind today.

There is no IS subforum for the 2008 forum.

Also, afaik, you can't install the IS Service on Express.

Actually, I was wondering about that. Does that mean the problem is that she has to get a full blow version of SQL Server to get the SSIS functionality to work properly?

Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

• Actually, I was wondering about that. Does that mean the problem is that she has to get a full blow version of SQL Server to get the SSIS functionality to work properly?

I think so. I also think you meant 'blown' 😉

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence
    - Martin Rees
    The absence of consumable DDL, sample data and desired results is, however, evidence of the absence of my response
    - Phil Parkin

• Phil Parkin (6/17/2011)

Actually, I was wondering about that. Does that mean the problem is that she has to get a full blow version of SQL Server to get the SSIS functionality to work properly?

Feeling naughty: Wait! There's a full blow version of SQL Server?! This vacuum USB attachment just isn't cutting the mustard here.

- Craig Farrell

Never stop learning, even if it hurts. Ego bruises are practically mandatory as you learn unless you've never risked enough to make a mistake.

For better assistance in answering your questions[/url] | Forum Netiquette
    For index/tuning help, follow these directions.[/url] |Tally Tables[/url]

Twitter: @AnyWayDBA

• Craig Farrell (6/17/2011)

Phil Parkin (6/17/2011)

Feeling naughty: Wait! There's a full blow version of SQL Server?! This vacuum USB attachment just isn't cutting the mustard here.

Is early morning here! Typing is too hard when I'm tired!

@=)

Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply