Free eBook today: SQL Server 2012 with PowerShell V3 Cookbook

• Manie Verster (3/3/2016)

...I know that Gary is a reliable person.

Thanks Manie. Not sure that Mrs V would agree though 😉

Gaz

-- Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen...they're everywhere!!!

• Rats, I missed it. I would have liked this one, but I went ahead and got the SSRS book on offer today. I'm happy they offer their books, or at least this one, as ePub as that's my preferred format.

-----
    [font="Arial"]Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves or we know where we can find information upon it. --Samuel Johnson[/font]

• Gary Varga (3/3/2016)

Manie Verster (3/3/2016)

Hello , please can you share me the book in title? I downloaded only today book.. thanks

• tony28 (3/3/2016)

Gary Varga (3/3/2016)

Manie Verster (3/3/2016)

Hello , please can you share me the book in title? I downloaded only today book.. thanks

Unfortunately you are asking me, and/or others, to break copyright law. On a public forum. Of which some members are authors who earn some of their income from published work.

I am really sorry that you missed it but it is not my name on the book so not my call.

Gaz

• Gary Varga (3/3/2016)

tony28 (3/3/2016)

Gary Varga (3/3/2016)

Manie Verster (3/3/2016)

Unfortunately you are asking me, and/or others, to break copyright law. On a public forum. Of which some members are authors who earn some of their income from published work.

I am really sorry that you missed it but it is not my name on the book so not my call.

Oh my mistake, I did not realize it.

But still thanks for this link.

• tony28 (3/4/2016)

Gary Varga (3/3/2016)

tony28 (3/3/2016)

Gary Varga (3/3/2016)

Manie Verster (3/3/2016)

Oh my mistake, I did not realize it.

But still thanks for this link.

No worries. I thought that might be the case. And you are most welcome.

Gaz

• I take it Mrs V is your wife. Make her agree by being reliable to her.

:-PManie Verster
    Developer
    Johannesburg
    South Africa

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. - Holy Bible
    I am a man of fixed and unbending principles, the first of which is to be flexible at all times. - Everett Mckinley Dirkson (Well, I am trying. - Manie Verster)

• Manie Verster (3/15/2016)

I take it Mrs V is your wife. Make her agree by being reliable to her.

I may be more dependable than I claim. As a child I wanted to be Han Solo yet I knew that I was more of a Luke Skywalker. I want to be a rogue but I am a bit of a goody 2 shoes.

Gaz

• The thing that I find odd about the free Packt is that I get their email newsletter around 8am USA MST, and the books are only available another eight hours or so. I think they go up as available on their website around midnight GMT as when I get home around 6pm and refresh my browser, the title is usually different.

I don't know whether they're late sending their newsletter, or if they're sending so many that it can just take a long time to get out.

-----
    [font="Arial"]Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves or we know where we can find information upon it. --Samuel Johnson[/font]

• Wayne West (3/15/2016)

The thing that I find odd about the free Packt is that I get their email newsletter around 8am USA MST, and the books are only available another eight hours or so. I think they go up as available on their website around midnight GMT as when I get home around 6pm and refresh my browser, the title is usually different.

I don't know whether they're late sending their newsletter, or if they're sending so many that it can just take a long time to get out.

No it is because England is the most important country in the world...or we suckered the French into accepting GMT as a standard (UTC if we want to be global friendly) and we agreed to their meter measurement (then didn't use it).

Gaz

• Gary Varga (3/15/2016)

No it is because England is the most important country in the world...

Just don't let Donald Trump hear you say that! 😛

-----

• Wayne West (3/15/2016)

Just don't let Donald Trump hear you say that! 😛

I'll take on him and his hair!!!

Gaz

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply