Exam 70-442 results?

• Has anyone received scores from the beta of Exam 70-442, PRO: Designing and Optimizing Data Access by Using Microsoft SQL Server 2005?

Michelle

• I haven't, and none of the other folks I know who took have, either.

It hasn't even been 2 months since the beta period closed.  Give a few more weeks. 

I'll admit I've taken to checking my transcript at least once a day, though...

-Eddie

Eddie Wuerch
    MCM: SQL

• I have a hard time waiting. I always hunted for my christmas/birthday presents early too.

Thanks!

Michelle

• Reports are coming in from people who took 71-442 at VUE centers are starting to get results.  However, no results have been reported to those who took the test at Prometric centers.

Of course, I took the test at a Prometric center, and have no results back yet.

Eddie Wuerch
    MCM: SQL

• Does nayone know where I can find material to study for Exam 70-441 and 70-442?

• Prometric has started mailing results. Unfortunately, I have more studying ahead. Loner, I will go to http://learning.microsoft.com and use the free sql e-learning classes.

Also, pull down the objectives from Microsoft's site and then search this site for those subjects.

Then, build a SQL Box and just play.

I do have to admit that I am not surprised I failed...I didn't practice as much as I did for 70-441

Michelle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply