Dynamic creation of Insert, Update, Delete Stored procedure

• Hi,

For download and information on the code generating software for Sql Server 2005/2008, you can now visit http://www.raisintech.com/SSCodeGen/tabid/87/Default.aspx. The link for the version to work with Sql Server 7 and 2000 is at this URL as well.

Regards

• I just want to thank you very much for relieving HOURS of tedium! Even if I have to tweak it a bit (for example, on my updates I add ISNULL(@NewValue,[OldValue]) to the statements so I can do a partial update if I like) I will benefit greatly. I was growing old copying and pasting and typing just to get the procs inplace so I could get to the coding, which is using Entity framework. This really needed doing.:-)

Lisa Z. Morgan

• Thank for share. It is very useful for the developers. But I can not use with column ID has data type is nvarchar(20). Please, help me. Thank you!

• Sorry, I can't help as I haven't worked on this for a couple of years, and haven't got the time to get back into it.

• anthonyh (7/23/2013)

Sorry, I can't help as I haven't worked on this for a couple of years, and haven't got the time to get back into it.

Thank you. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply