Data Conversion Failed

• I was running my initial snapshot and it keeps giving me this error; I am running SQL 2005 to SQL 2005 same DB I even restored my last full backup.

Stack: at Microsoft.SqlServer.Replication.Snapshot.SqlServer.NativeBcpOutProvider.ThrowNativeBcpOutException(CConnection* pNativeConnectionWrapper)

at Microsoft.SqlServer.Replication.Snapshot.SqlServer.NativeBcpOutProvider.BcpOut(String strBcpObjectName, String strBcpObjectOwner, String strBaseBcpObjectName, Boolean fUnicodeConversion, String strDataFile, String strLoadOrderingHint, String strWhereClause)

at Microsoft.SqlServer.Replication.Snapshot.SqlServer.BcpOutThreadProvider.DoWork(WorkItem workItem)

at Microsoft.SqlServer.Replication.WorkerThread.NonExceptionBasedAgentThreadProc()

at Microsoft.SqlServer.Replication.MainWorkerThread.AgentThreadProc()

at Microsoft.SqlServer.Replication.AgentCore.BaseAgentThread.AgentThreadProcWrapper() (Source: MSSQLServer, Error number: 0)

MCSE SQL Server 2012\2014\2016

• i am having the same problem. If you have solved it could you tell the possuble decision

• HAs anyone answered here?

Kindest Regards,
    David

** Obstacles are those frightening things that appear when we take our eyes off the goal. **

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply