Creating new users

• Thanks guys! Enlightening

• HTH.. hope the answer was fast enough .

• I didn't know what to make of that.  But I thought what can a little humor hurt?  Or maybe it's just a case of "Fools rush in where angels fear to tread"? 

My hovercraft is full of eels.

• I know I'm no angel but I would definitely "fear to tread" on any one of his posts...

my lean on it...I think deep down somewhere he has a funny bone and that you tickled it...humour NEVER hurts...

**ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI !!!**

• Told you he wasn't that bad... He has poor english and comes from another part of the world. He seems rude but I don't think it's all on purpose.

• okay okay - stick up for him mr.remi - very good - increase your post count...

**ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI !!!**

• I've been in that place where you say something in the best way you can but it gets misunderstood (that telephone game). Anyways it doesn't execuse his arrogance. But I've had a boss who came from Irak or something like that and that strange attitude was in its culture... Not much you can do about that except explain him that it's not acceptable here and hope for the best on the long run. Looks like he started to turn around... maybe he's gonna change in the next few months.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply