Congratulations Frank

• Congratulations Frank!

In my home country this is called: B E E R !!!

Cheers

* Noel

• Another long time lurker that comes out of the dark to congratulate you on your success. Your posts have helped me on numerous occassions. Again congrats you deserve it!!!

• Congratulations!

I am really new to this site and to SQL Server Management, but the Articles which I recieved thru my email are very helpful. I'm sure I will run by your posts soon.

• Congratulations!

I am really new to this site and to SQL Server Management, but the Articles which I recieved thru my email are very helpful. I'm sure I will run by your posts soon.

• Frank.  You dog just called.  He wants to spend more time with you.  He says you are spending too much time with us DBA geeks. He said that he was going to come over to my house and give me one of those "Larry the Cable Guy Masterpieces" if I didn't cut down on my posting here. 

You know, like when you bend over and the dog bites you on the rump?  When you go to the doctor and tell him "He chewed masterpieces".

Congrats. 

P.S.  Its Friday.  You are allowed to laugh.

• Frank,

As someone who lurks much more than I post, I have benefited from several of your posts and want you to know that you have a great impact not only on those folks you help out, but on all of us who learn from the conversation and from your example of contributing from your experience to help others out.

Thanks and congratulations!!!!

Bob Duniway

Seattle University

• Word!  That's what I like to see.  Frank, you are always a gentleman.  Much http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whuffie to you!

Signature is NULL

• Mucho congratulations, Frank!  <groucho>You're an inspiration to us all, what you inspire us to I won't get in to. 🙂 </groucho>

And good-o on the kid!

-----
    [font="Arial"]Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves or we know where we can find information upon it. --Samuel Johnson[/font]

• Frank, you rock! I haven't had time to be around much, but your posts are always great. I clicked through from the daily email from SSC just because I hoped this is what it meant. Way to go!

Congrats on the kiddo, too. Is it your first? (We have 4, ages 10, 9, 7, and 5!).

Cheers,

Chris

• Frank, I'm here every single day, Monday through Friday. This well-run forum has been an excellent resource for developing my SQL Server DBA skills. I would like to say that your replies to questions here have proven over time to be not only accurate, innovative, fully informed and dependable, but your postings display a kindness and consideration that mark you both as a gentleman and a fine person. Thank you very much for your efforts, and I would like to say that I believe your growing family is very fortunate to have a person like you to call husband and father.

• Well done Frank! You're one of the reasons this forum is better than any of the others, don't be shy

Hopefully the large number of thankful respondants to this thread give you an indication of how valuable your contributions are, and should also give you a nice warm feeling of a job well done.

Cheers m'deers!

• Congrats!!! Frank.  Way to go.

regards

TVN

• Congratulations on a well-deserved plaudit.

• Congrats!!  Thanks for offering your help to the world at large!

• Congratulations Frank!!

It seems the shark's smile to be slightly bigger than other days.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply