configure logic for bad set of data's

• here's an attahced file how my conditional split componenet looks like

• I was more interested in seeing the contents of the Transformation Editor. I'd like to see the expressions and output setups.

John Rowan

======================================================
    Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url] - by Jeff Moden

• for that what i need to do, sorry i am bit confused

• Double-click on the Conditional Split task so the editor opens up. Your last screen shot shows the properties, not the setup.

John Rowan

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url] - by Jeff Moden

• I think I go you, here I have attched a file, had 3 screnshots.

• here is another file the one u needed

• The Conditional Split is what I'm looking for.........that's one of the script components.

John Rowan

• here goes

• You've got the expression set to check the value of the ErroRowCount variable. You need the expression to check the value of the Error Row Count column. Remove the referenc to @[User::errorrowcount] and replace it with the Column's name. You can use the Columns folder in the editor to drag the column into the expression.

John Rowan

• still the same thing, after putting the column name, see the attached file, i execute the package in both option at data flow, with required and supported, both times package ran successfully with 495 errors in flat file.

• This has nothing to do with the transaction setting so let's hold off on changing them for the test. This is the conditional split that's the problem. Let's see another screen shot of the Conditional Split's editor now that you've made the change.

John Rowan

• here it goes

• sorrry it worked now with that column errorow countgo , now we need to work our final need. how to manage a container

• So go back to testing with transactions and containers and look into the blocking/locking problem cause.

John Rowan

• As soon as I debug by creating container and setting container transaction option 'required', there would be blocking on the database and package doenst get executed. My source and dest database is same. I have attached the screnshot, there are 3 screnshots. Intrstingly the blocking id is '-2' which is very weired. Well control flow and data flow transactions are in 'supported'.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 110 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply