Celebration

• Congratulations! I'm glad to be a part of the best SQL Server site on the web.

Greg

• Congratulations! I don't remember how I found this site, but I'm glad I did. Keep up the good work.

Derek

• Congratulations to all at SSC.

Hope the exponential rise in members continues.

Enjoy!

• Congratulations SSC! Thanks for creating a wonderful and very useful site.

• Congratulations SCC. An awesome place to find answers!!!!

• Three things:

(1) Congratulations. When other place are losing people SSC is growing.

(2) I've been telling everyone that they should come here and join. They do, not because of me but because of all of you.

(3) Just imagine if all million post to this thread! :w00t:

ATBCharles Kincaid

• Well if we're going to get to a million responses, here's mine...

Good job everyone! As a relative newcomer to the site, if not to SQL Server, I must say I am enjoying it daily. Thanks especially for the QotD, which reminds us all we still have something to learn!

Have a good celebration!

😎 Kate The Great :w00t:
    If you don't have time to do it right the first time, where will you find time to do it again?

• Congratulations Steve!

keep up the good work.

-------------------------------------------------------------
    "It takes 15 minutes to learn the game and a lifetime to master"
    "Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality."

• Congrats SSC! And a big thank you to everyone out there that help make this the best place to find the answer to your curly SQL Server issue as well as good place for a natter.

Cheers all!

Nicole Bowman

Nothing is forever.

• A million members can't all be wrong....

Congratulations to Steve and the entire SCC team!

😀

• CONGRATULATIONS - this is my SQL home - the best site for tools, references and help. Thanks to all who contribute to make this the best SQL site around 😀

• Thanks again and hopefully we're not all wrong, Bob.

I really appreciate all the notes and this thread gets a smile on my face. Thanks for that.

• Can any of you math majors calculate what the number of members SSC could potentially have if the site continues to grow at the current rate for the next 5, 10 and 20 years from now? 😉

Good job Steve!

Brad M. McGehee
    DBA

• Congratulations on your millionth member! This site DESERVES the membership growth. I have never seen a forum bring together such expertise, professionalism, and just plain helpfulness in one place.

Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain. -- Friedrich Schiller
    Stop, children, what's that sound? Everybody look what's going down. -- Stephen Stills

• Congratulations to Steve & the SSC team!

This is a great place to give & get advice and exchange ideas.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 73 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply