Articles you would like to see

• Hi All,

I thought that i'd post a thread asking for ideas on articles you'd like to see available on the site, not only for myself but for any other authors to produce.

I don't know why i didn't think to ask before, why spend time comming up with ideas for articles that you don't know are needed when there are possibly hundreds that people are desperate for.

Mike

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

• It would b  good if articles related to following topics will b made available

Abt the dabase designing

Abt some standard rules of writing queries, stored procedures, functions etc

How to write queries. Starting from basic SQL till advanced and complex queries

Special articles on writing stored procedures, functions, triggers

Thanks & hope to see these articles on the site

Pallavi

• Woo hoo, some response at last, and it gives me a couple of ideas straight off

Or someone else could do some?

• How about a openquery/openrowset article from noeld (sorry but he just nows too much to pass that up).

• How about an article on how to detect potential problems like an audit trigger that concatenates stuff together and stuffs it in a text field, potentially causing an error if the concatenated stuff is too long?  I guess another take on it is a best practice of always trimming concatenated data to fit in the target field size for inserts.  Wish the SQL Server best practices tool caught this, does somebody elses?

Have Fun!
    Ronzo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply