Are the posted questions getting worse?

• Lynn!! You're back !! 🙂

How was the desert?

Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain. -- Friedrich Schiller
    Stop, children, what's that sound? Everybody look what's going down. -- Stephen Stills

• Actually didn't get very far. I will admit to learning some things today. You'll find I spent a bit of time in the QotD world.

Almost time to get off work, only to go home and have to work. Have to replace the spring on my wife's garage door. Luckily it is one of those enclosed one's, just going to be a pain getting the old TorqueMastr down and replacing it.

• @paul-2

Congrats for >2k posts! 🙂

• Florian Reischl (11/17/2009)

@Paul

Congrats for >2k posts! 🙂

See this is what happens when you take a break Flo! You get overtaken!

Hmmm I think I preferred SSCommitted to SSCrazy, but it may be more accurate I suppose 😉

• I've always wondered about the sequence of titles. It seems like you should be crazy BEFORE you are committed. 😉

Stop, children, what's that sound? Everybody look what's going down. -- Stephen Stills

• Paul White (11/17/2009)

See this is what happens when you take a break Flo! You get overtaken!

Just had to tie my shoes 😉

Hmmm I think I preferred SSCommitted to SSCrazy, but it may be more accurate I suppose 😉

Confirmed 😀

• Bob Hovious 24601 (11/17/2009)

I've always wondered about the sequence of titles. It seems like you should be crazy BEFORE you are committed. 😉

:laugh:

• Heh... reminds me of an old joke...

What's the difference between being loyal to a company and being committed to a company?

.... think "Ham and Eggs"....

... the chicken was loyal...

... the pig was committed. 😛

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.

Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)

• Shoot, now I'm going to spend the rest of the week wondering just what category of white meat I fall into...

Thanks a lot...

---------------------------------------------------------
    How best to post your question[/url]
    How to post performance problems[/url]
    Tally Table:What it is and how it replaces a loop[/url]

"stewsterl 80804 (10/16/2009)I guess when you stop and try to understand the solution provided you not only learn, but save yourself some headaches when you need to make any slight changes."

• Bob Hovious 24601 (11/17/2009)

I've always wondered about the sequence of titles. It seems like you should be crazy BEFORE you are committed. 😉

LMSSCTFY: http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Topic447796-4-1.aspx

😛

Chad

• ARRRGGGGG!!!!!!!

I really need to go out to the desert!! Anyone want to join me??

• Lynn,

He's a flamer. Just walk away. Unsubscribe from that thread, and let him take his attitude elsewhere.

Chad,

Thanks. 😉

• Bob, You know me, I can't just walk away, permanently that is. I always seem to go back and try and help. 😉

• I know 😉

But you could spend your time helping someone else who also needs it and would appreciate it.

• True, but I really want to see how (or if) he will respond to Bru's and my posts. If he does, how he does will determine how much effort I may provide.

Viewing 15 posts - 9,301 through 9,315 (of 66,681 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply