Are the posted questions getting worse?

• Ok, back to the original topic of this thread.

Are the posted questions getting worse? I don't know.

Are the posts in this thread getting worse? YES!!!!!!

:w00t:

Alvin Ramard
    Memphis PASS Chapter[/url]

All my SSC forum answers come with a money back guarantee. If you didn't like the answer then I'll gladly refund what you paid for it.

For best practices on asking questions, please read the following article: Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url]

• Alvin,

That was good 😛

• Ouch... that's gonna leave a mark, Alvin. 😉

Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain. -- Friedrich Schiller
    Stop, children, what's that sound? Everybody look what's going down. -- Stephen Stills

• Steve Jones - Editor (11/11/2009)

Alvin,

That was good 😛

😀

Alvin Ramard

All my SSC forum answers come with a money back guarantee. If you didn't like the answer then I'll gladly refund what you paid for it.

For best practices on asking questions, please read the following article: Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url]

• Bob Hovious 24601 (11/11/2009)

Ouch... that's gonna leave a mark, Alvin. 😉

The chair might leave one too.

🙂

Alvin Ramard

• Bob Hovious 24601 (11/11/2009)

I was just trying to figure out the picture Ian posted.

What picture?

- Gus "GSquared", RSVP, OODA, MAP, NMVP, FAQ, SAT, SQL, DNA, RNA, UOI, IOU, AM, PM, AD, BC, BCE, USA, UN, CF, ROFL, LOL, ETC
    Property of The Thread

"Nobody knows the age of the human race, but everyone agrees it's old enough to know better." - Anon

• Greg Edwards-268690 (11/10/2009)

Alvin Ramard (11/10/2009)

GSquared (11/10/2009)

Steve Jones - Editor (11/10/2009)

Hammers aren't fun for technical equipment on the fritz. Now a slingshot.....

Depends on how you define the word "hammer"[/u].

The one on the right is for configuring the equipment. The one on the left is for doing a reset.

Configuring and Hard Reset. The Fine Tuning one seems to be missing.

An assortment insures the right tool for the job at hand.

Greg E

Personally this is my type of hammer (and yes, the safety would be removed)

HAMMER

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• Ian Scarlett (11/11/2009)

This is a suggestion for all those intending to wear Kilts at the next PASS... ask the organisers to get in some special chairs for you 😛

BWAA-HAAA!!!! Now I know why they're called [font="Arial Black"]organ[/font]isers!

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.

Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)

• Jeff Moden (11/11/2009)

Ian Scarlett (11/11/2009)

This is a suggestion for all those intending to wear Kilts at the next PASS... ask the organisers to get in some special chairs for you 😛

BWAA-HAAA!!!! Now I know why they're called [font="Arial Black"]organ[/font]isers!

Jeff has been on a roll now for some time. Is it related to that new job that kept you (Jeff) from PASS?

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• Bob, you coming to the meeting tonight? I need to know if I have to reserve one of those chairs for you.

😀

Alvin Ramard

• What chairs?

Yes, I'm planning on being there.

Stop, children, what's that sound? Everybody look what's going down. -- Stephen Stills

• Bob Hovious 24601 (11/12/2009)

What chairs?

Look up a couple of posts. 😉

• That's a chair? :w00t:

• Bob Hovious 24601 (11/12/2009)

What chairs?

ACK! Don't "Look Up" anything!!! :w00t:

---------------------------------------------------------
    How best to post your question[/url]
    How to post performance problems[/url]
    Tally Table:What it is and how it replaces a loop[/url]

"stewsterl 80804 (10/16/2009)I guess when you stop and try to understand the solution provided you not only learn, but save yourself some headaches when you need to make any slight changes."

• Too late....:w00t:

Viewing 15 posts - 9,181 through 9,195 (of 66,679 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply