Are the posted questions getting worse?

• https://burgatorybar.com/

Visited some friends there a few months back, stayed within walking distance, ate there three times in two days.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please follow Best Practices For Posting On Forums to receive quicker and higher quality responses

• Robert Sterbal-482516 wrote:

for Pittsburgh SQL Saturday

Are you guys eating on site or picking a place to eat at the Waterfront?

I'm presenting so I could easily go either way for lunch but my preference will be to be on site so that anyone that wants to talk or just ask a question can easily do so.   I really enjoy the networking with folks.

Don't have a choice for the after-party.

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.

Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)

• Steve Jones - SSC Editor wrote:

Looking forward to Pitt. Buying tickets and making reservations this week.

See you in a month

Awesome!!!!!!!!!  Ed Wagner and I both have confirmed hotel reservations.  We'll be at the same place were were at last year.  The nearby places this year are way to expensive.  Huge savings just by being 16 miles away.

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.

Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)

• jonathan.crawford wrote:

https://burgatorybar.com/

Visited some friends there a few months back, stayed within walking distance, ate there three times in two days.

Not Burgatory! Ed and Jeff will murder me!

The last time Ed, Jeff, and Eirikur came to Pittsburgh they wanted a good burger. Red Robin was their choice.  I said nah, there are way better places. Burgatory was my choice. It was packed, we waited forever, and I think the service was bad.

They still give me grief about it.

Michael L John
    If you assassinate a DBA, would you pull a trigger?
    To properly post on a forum:
    http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/61537/

• I'm staying at the Hampton in West Mifflin, recommended by Mr. John. I get there relatively late Fri (7p), so not sure if I'll make dinner then, but leave Sun, so around all day Sat.

Viewing 5 posts - 66,676 through 66,679 (of 66,679 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply